Chapped Lips are as bad as they sound. Just listen to the words, Chapped lips. For those who see them, the chapped lips can influence a response of “ill”, and/ or “icky”, and for those who have them you can easily look in the mirror a see yourself as unsightly, scarred, and blemished. Chapped lips are not only icky, ugly, and a problem of aesthetics, but they can hurt, even bleed depending on the severity of your dryness. We here, at Kiss Me Honey, in Las Vegas are the providers of an organic lip balm made from honey. Honey is a natural ingredient that is composed of many medicinal properties, and we have harnessed its healing power to turn chapped lips back into the, sweet, kissable, muscle they are designed to perform. But the purpose of this blog is to inform our readers of things to do to prevent the icky, sometimes sticky, dry, cracking, embarrassment, called chapped lips, from ever stalking your mouth again.
Las Vegas is A Chapped Lip Mecca
Las Vegas is a breeding ground for chapped lips. The dry scorching heat of the summer and the cool windy air of the winter terrorize people lips. Lip care must be a part of your daily practices and routines. Here are a list of habits one should develop to prevent the chap.
- Stop licking your lips: Moisture is dried up by the sun and by the wind. The dry saliva turns into the chap.
- Breath through your nose: This little step to redirect the flow of air away from you lips can go a long way in preventing the chap.
- Drink Plenty of water: Hydrating your body also help hydrate your lips. This is called good moisture, and prevents the sticky type of moisture that causes chapped lips.
- Choose the right tooth paste: Many tooth paste contain synthetic ingredient that can cause allergic reactions and cause dry lips.
- Limit Salt intake: It quite simple salt dries out anything it touches. Salt absorbs moisture. People will be saying a double,”icky”. Imagine dry crack lips with some salted Cheetos all caked in, “icky, icky, icky”.
- Choose the right lip stick: Lips stick with vitamin E, and Shea butter are always good for preventing the chap.
- Keep lips covered in extreme weather conditions.
Organic Lip Balm
Don’t wait until your lips get chapped to use lip balm. Lip balm in advance of the chapped is a sure solution. Apply after brushing, before you go outdoors, after eating and washing up, at all times keep your lips protected with Organic lip Balm.
Kiss Me Honey
Now all this talk about lips, and the defeat of the chap, and the return of the lusciousness of healthy lips, means there is only one thing left to do. Find your loved one, look each other eye to eye and say, “Kiss me honey”. Las Vegas you are not alone in your fight to ban the chap. Kiss Me Honey is here for the well-being of your lips.