GUESS WHAT!? Another EOS video! Yay! I’m going to show you how to make the BIGGEST EOS Lip Balm in the WORLD! It’s actually easy to make and lots of fun for kids, teens and adults! This is a GRANDE, Large, BIG, Gigantic EOS Lip Balm!
Actress Amy Smart leads an Animal Testing Support Group in a discussion about the horrors of product testing and explains why the Leaping Bunny Program is the gold standard in cruelty-free certifications of cosmetics, personal care products, and household products.
We are so excited to have been featured on the More Show! Thank you Lynda Moore for showing our lip balms some love!
Chapped Lips are as bad as they sound. Just listen to the words, Chapped lips. For those who see them, the chapped lips can influence a response of “ill”, and/ or “icky”, and for those who have them you can easily look in the mirror a see yourself as unsightly, scarred, and blemished. Chapped lips are not only icky, ugly, and a problem of aesthetics, but they can hurt, even bleed depending on the severity of your dryness. We here, at Kiss Me Honey, in Las Vegas are the providers of an organic lip balm made from honey. Honey is a natural ingredient that is composed of many medicinal properties, and we have harnessed its healing power to turn chapped lips back into the, sweet, kissable, muscle they are designed to perform. But the purpose of this blog is to inform our readers of things to do to prevent the icky, sometimes sticky, dry, cracking, embarrassment, called chapped lips, from ever stalking your mouth again.
Las Vegas is A Chapped Lip Mecca
Las Vegas is a breeding ground for chapped lips. The dry scorching heat of the summer and the cool windy air of the winter terrorize people lips. Lip care must be a part of your daily practices and routines. Here are a list of habits one should develop to prevent the chap.
- Stop licking your lips: Moisture is dried up by the sun and by the wind. The dry saliva turns into the chap.
- Breath through your nose: This little step to redirect the flow of air away from you lips can go a long way in preventing the chap.
- Drink Plenty of water: Hydrating your body also help hydrate your lips. This is called good moisture, and prevents the sticky type of moisture that causes chapped lips.
- Choose the right tooth paste: Many tooth paste contain synthetic ingredient that can cause allergic reactions and cause dry lips.
- Limit Salt intake: It quite simple salt dries out anything it touches. Salt absorbs moisture. People will be saying a double,”icky”. Imagine dry crack lips with some salted Cheetos all caked in, “icky, icky, icky”.
- Choose the right lip stick: Lips stick with vitamin E, and Shea butter are always good for preventing the chap.
- Keep lips covered in extreme weather conditions.
Organic Lip Balm
Don’t wait until your lips get chapped to use lip balm. Lip balm in advance of the chapped is a sure solution. Apply after brushing, before you go outdoors, after eating and washing up, at all times keep your lips protected with Organic lip Balm.
Kiss Me Honey
Now all this talk about lips, and the defeat of the chap, and the return of the lusciousness of healthy lips, means there is only one thing left to do. Find your loved one, look each other eye to eye and say, “Kiss me honey”. Las Vegas you are not alone in your fight to ban the chap. Kiss Me Honey is here for the well-being of your lips.
We have some exciting changes coming up in the next couple of months for Kiss Me Honey! We are adding additional flavors, as well as providing more local retailers, where locals can purchase Kiss My Honey!
- We now sell Kiss Me Honey at Mandalay Bay Spa Store
- We are adding two NEW flavors: Coconut and Strawberry
- We now sell at all local FILLS Conveinence Stores location in the SW part of Las Vegas
- We are adding a new Brand – name to follow soon
- We are discontinuing CHOCOLATE so stock up!! It will last for up to 2 years shelf life!!
We are excited for whats to come and please join us on social media to be apart of our BUZZ!!
Do you own a Store, Boutique, Spa, Salon, or just a cute store? Then we would make a great fit, email us today for more information on wholesale prices!
Email us: email@example.com
KISS ME HONEY was featured in the NY Magazine March 2015 ISSUE for “BEST IN BEAUTY!”
This was released in nymag.com
So excited to be featured as one of this YouTube beauty blogger’s favorite products!
Kiss Me Honey will be changing a couple things, adding some better things, and getting rid of somenot so good things!
We are excited to bring on a new flavor!
We are excited for some more press articles!
We are excited to locate our product into a big retail store!
We are excited to push through the trials of a small business!
WE ARE EXCITED TO SEE WHAT 2015 HAS IN STORE FOR OUR PRODUCT!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We Can’t Wait To #PAINTITGOLD At MANDALAY BAY For #NYE2015!! http://mbay.ly/MBAYNYE
The following stores now sell KISS ME HONEY!
** TANYAB_FASHION – YORBA LINDA, CA
** AMAZON – JOLITY.INC
** Skinbar lasVegas – Henderson Location
** ADIAS SALON – MIKI HO TACK LAS VEGAS NV
** Barre Las Vegas
** Herbally Grounded Las Vegas
** Sonios Cafe
VISIT THESE RETAILERS TODAY!!!
Our USDA certification has arrived!
We are excited to announce a new organic lip balm that not only looks trendy and eye catchy but everything in this product is nothing but wonderful organic ingredients. Kiss Me Honey also has had two interview with press here in Las Vegas. One will be in “The Sunday/Vegas Inc!” and the other will be in “The Sunday Magazine.” Hopefully this will give our lip balm more notice here in the Valley…
We are wanting our product in Salons, Spas, Boutiques and beauty stores such as Sephora!! Stay tuned for more news and look out for our Press Releases.